Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday's Always a Good Day...

...well, most of the time. It's actually thundering and pouring rain right now, but (lucky me) I got to enjoy the sunshine while it lasted. This morning after a doctor's appointment, I was near the mall, so I stopped in to browse one last time before this upcoming weekend's Vegas trip. I was ecstatic when I found the perfect dress to wear to NAHA. I'll post photos of the what final outfit looks like when I put together my Vegas post, so be on the lookout when I come back from Nevada!

In the mean time, here's some other goodies I found today when I was shopping...
yellow top: bar III at Macy's. orange dress with black belt: Forever 21. tan top: Forever 21. orange shorts with brown belt: Forever 21. gold necklaces & yellow/chain bracelet: Forever 21.

It's obvious what kinds of colors and textures I was drawn to today - lots of summer fabrics and styles with the edge of autumn's colors and shapes. We're almost in between seasons when it comes to fashion, so it's awesome to see the styles transition in all the stores and magazines right now.

I'm also crazy about red lips at the moment. My favorite lipstick for this look is Russian Red by MAC. It lasts forever and adds a little unexpected pop to your summer makeup look. It may be a little too bold or matte for some, but if that's the case, there are lots of sheer red lipglosses that still give you a sexy red kisser while keeping it more on the natural side. My choice for lipgloss is Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Little Red Dress, which has just a hint of shimmer and goes on beautifully. Below, I'm wearing Russian Red by Mac.

Hope everyone is staying dry in this crazy weather! Happy Monday! 

Natalie Delaine

No comments:

Post a Comment